sup kids!

Might go pull my p2 box out of the attic and load up some mw2
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: lolhails

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Welcome!
However I think that is unnecessary, it runs pretty close to what it did on p2 if you use mech2 dos with dosbox.
Also our multi is prebundled and setup all ya gotta do is install it from the downloads section. :)
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Glamdring
I.S. Baby

Re: lolhails

Post by Glamdring »

Wassup sucka?!?! Again you find yourself gazing upon the mighty Glam. Careful to not stare to long lest you be permanently blinded by my radiant awesomeness.

lol j/k. remember that whole "cult of Glam" thing I had going back on Mplayer? Hilarious. I would quote scripture from the bible of Glam about the ass kicking that somebody was about to receive, and about how there would soon be much feasting and fornication in celebration of my great victory. lol. Good times.....
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."
Thomas Jefferson