An old new member

New or Old say hi!
Col.Kell
House Steiner Archon
House Steiner Archon

An old new member

Post by Col.Kell »

Wow... I'm not sure if anyone would remember me or not, but I figured I would "introduce" myself here. I'm Col.Kell.

Long time fan of MW2, love the forum, and this is my first post on here in over three years I think. :roll:

I've been gone from the MW2 scene for quite a while. Life took its course, had other interests, but then found an old childhood disk while rummaging through old things and decided to give it a spin. Long story short, with the school semester over and less things occupying my time, I've rekindled an old interest of mine. Probably won't be as frequent a poster on here like I was +3 years ago, but definitely wanting to get back in the game.

Nice to see the forum is still going strong. :)
MechWarrior 2: 31stCC
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: An old new member

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

kell you better be joking no one could forget the 800 + post kell! Really glad to see you! How you been?
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Col.Kell
House Steiner Archon
House Steiner Archon

Post by Col.Kell »

I'm doing pretty well! :) Time has made life a little more adult-like for me since my last activity from back in the day. I really am surprised to see Mech2 is still active.

I was looking at some of my old posts. "Kell's Workshop" section in particular. All I see are these posts about .BWDs, .OBJs, hex editors, and I'm just scratching my head wondering how the heck I did all that, because after 3 years of being gone it all looks pretty Greek to me now :P

But glad to be back, Radick. I'm ready to get back into MW2 and try some modding again!
MechWarrior 2: 31stCC
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

well i dunno active its actually quite the opposite.. but we definitely still exist ;).

and yeah regarding the modding no doubt on that. takinga break from anything does that when ya go back to programming it unfortunately.
Anyway stop by IRC on occasion. is not that active but one more idler wouldn't hurt. :)
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.