Hello

New or Old say hi!
warburner
I.S. Baby

Hello

Post by warburner »

Hello I was in The clan Red-Cell,and ATC known as RC-Warburner,and ATC-Warburner, I remember playing on mplayer years ago, im very excited i got mech2 working on xp hehe i was trying to install win.98 on this pent 4 computer just to play it with my kids. anyway this is like the best game ever and ive never found a better mech game as far as gameplay goes, i remember many battles back in the clan days, and i remember lots of battles with SD although they were in a different leauge it was a while ago but i do think we ended up starting are own leauge with RC-Darkangel as the mastermind and web site dude.i think i do remember SD-silas666 hehe and crashing a training session on king of the hill where all the sd,s went after me,i still took out like 4 of em with my ppc,s lol... anyways hailz all and ill see about trying to get the internet match working i got dosbox and ipxnet working on my lan so far. looking forward to some online play.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Hello

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Heya warburner, welcome!
Glad you stopped by! Mech2 yeah I agree its one of the greats of all times. I have yet to find a game as interesting in some respects at mech2 was in its glory.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.