Developer of MeckWarrior Weapons Editor (in VB)

New or Old say hi!
krissebesta
I.S. Baby

Re: Developer of MeckWarrior Weapons Editor (in VB)

Post by krissebesta »

Much appreciated! If someone is so inspired they could crack open the source code and get this working with MW2 Mercs (DOS and Windows versions). I'm sure the structure of the weapons tables stored in the binary file is probably not much different than what is in the standard MechWarrior 2. I may get to it someday but it's not a high priority in my life right now (family, work, kid, wife, etc.) And one other note: I have no idea if the weapons editor will work with the Ghost Bear's Legacy expansion for MechWarrior 2. If anyone has the time to try it I'd be curious to hear the results. BTW, GBL has THE BEST music out of all the MW2 games (I still listen to it!) :D

And if anyone creates any interesting or funny weapons please let me know or upload the .WPN file. I'd love to check them out.

Cheers!
Kris
Demonslayer
House Steiner Private First Class
House Steiner Private First Class

Post by Demonslayer »

the editor is superbuggy for windows 64bit and messes up mechwarrior 2 i think it needs to be upgraded
or it will be COMPLETELY useless
Odanan
I.S. Baby

Post by Odanan »

I'm getting an "Overflow" error when I try to run the installed app. (Win 7 - tried all sort of Compatibility modes)
Could someone please help me?