Oh Me Oh My!!

New or Old say hi!
SC-.Venom
I.S. Baby

Oh Me Oh My!!

Post by SC-.Venom »

I cant believe yall are still around. Its great to see everyone. hails

Thats right Venom has arrived.. And i dont want to hear about the other Venom.. I challenged him to a ToG drunk many years ago in the Lobby. For rights to the sybko.

Any who...

SC-.Venom representing from the Shadow Clan... I talk to TyGeR all the time. He sent me the link to the beta AT1 game that just made me try to trool the interweb for some memories. Damn if i havent found em..

So tell me MMPD .. How many times did you have to drop tons to match me in a 2 v 2?

For those who dont know..

I was on of the drunk asses that was always lower rank running into Halls begging Kahns and SaKahns to war. Or if you were unfortunate enuff to go afk in my room Venom's Pub. I would kick everybody out and lock you in a room. "so and so is playing with Mr.Winkie."

Played on Mpiggy during the MNL era. I stopped playing (and boycotted GameSpy) when the game lost support. Man i miss the ability to cause rucus in a lobby infront of everybody then setteling it in a room with a war. Voice chat and basically role playing in BT Universe to pass the time between games. And man i miss the mad grind to seek wars before the end of the month.

To help jog some memories.

I usually winged with:

SC-TyGeR
SC-Mirage
SC-Weerd
SC-Firestorm
SC-Brimstone
and hell I cant remember any more.

well gotta run... I play CoD4 CoD2 and BFBC2 on PC currently. drop a line ill drop you my xfire...

hails

SC-.Venom
1st Bin Nova Comm
Cyril
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class

Re: Oh Me Oh My!!

Post by Cyril »

Well Met Venom.

why don't ya get on the irc channel and say hi?
SC-SuperSwoop
I.S. Baby

Re: Oh Me Oh My!!

Post by SC-SuperSwoop »

Heh I remember some...

SC-Netboy / Kahn
SC-Black Talon / SaKahn
SC-Papermate / Galaxy Commander
SC-Rystar / Star Colonel
SC-Super Swoop / Star Captain

I have a list somewhere of the whole clan
To err is human to forgive is not SC policy