No Swearing!
EventHorizon
House Steiner Corporal
House Steiner Corporal

Trippy video edit

Post by EventHorizon »

Sorry took the video down

Hello,

Sometime back I posted to youtube a short video edit of a part of one of Radick's video. I added some visual effects and music and also made the sound go backward in the second half of the video. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrvqn3St2cA
Last edited by EventHorizon on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Trippy video edit

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

good find! I had never seen that trailer before. The clans though check the downloads section and you can find one demo for the clans
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Sapphire Wolf

Post by Sapphire Wolf »

Sir MMPD Radick wrote:good find! I had never seen that trailer before. The clans though check the downloads section and you can find one demo for the clans
I hate to tell you this but... you've posted in the wrong thread. :P
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

LOL ya right dunno how i managed that
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
EventHorizon
House Steiner Corporal
House Steiner Corporal

Post by EventHorizon »

I took the video down some time back. Wished I had kept it up with all the views this thread got